Points Scoring System
1. For Egyptian Mau Best in Section (kitten equivalent of Challenge), Challenge, Best of Colour or Best of Sex awards, the number of points gained is equal to the maximum number of opponents beaten.
2. The Best Kitten, Cat or Desexed Cat similarly receives a number of points equal to the number of opponents beaten.
3. The 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and so on to the top 10th position in Kitten, Cat or Desexed Cat class receives points equal to the amount of opponents beaten by them.
4. For being placed in the Top-5 or first five of a Top-10 in Show, an exhibit gains bonus points, additional to those won in kitten, cat and desexed cat classes. These bonus points are shown in the table below.
5. An exhibit gains 8 extra bonus points for a Best Exhibit (in Group or in Show) win out of 50 or more, and 4 additional bonus points for being Runner-up to Best Exhibit out of 50 or more, in each ring. Where the number of exhibits is less than 50, the bonus points are halved to 4 for winning and 2 for being runner-up.
6. Where the number of beaten opponents is not known, points cannot be gained.
9. For Egyptian Mau wins, the number of exhibits BENCHED is counted; for Best in Show wins, the number of exhibits ENTERED is counted.
Non members of EMCCA will not be award though included in the results standings they will not be counted in the end of year tally unless they renew or submit their membership application form and due fee before Dec 15th.
Only current financial members will be awarded a place in the EMCCA annual awards.
All images on this web site are the property of Original Artworks and are protected under copyright act licensing agreement, any use of these images with out written or expressed consent from the Licensed owners will result in a breach of Copyright Law.